| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Claremorris in October is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 126mm (5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Claremorris October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Claremorris, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Claremorris:
- Tiree, Uk - 337.1 kms (209.5 miles) NNE
- Malin Head, Ireland - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) NNE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) NE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 208 kms (129.2 miles) ENE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) ENE
- Clones, Ireland - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) ENE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 62.5 kms (38.9 miles) NNE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Ireland - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) E
- Valley, Uk - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) E
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- Shannon, Ireland - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) S
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) SE
- Aberporth, Uk - 343.8 kms (213.6 miles) ESE
- Cork, Ireland - 204.8 kms (127.3 miles) S
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) S